Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update

Well, I went to the new Dr's office yesterday. I miss Dr Curtis! They took tons of my blood and made me pee in a cup twice. I didn't even get to see the Dr. I just talked with the nurse. I told her that I had been spotting so she sent me to get an ultra sound today. The ultra sound was fine, had to go vaginal (a new experience but not bad). We saw the baby. Yes, one. :) I am actually more like 6 weeks along. My due date is about 8-31. Too bad. Matt and I thought 8-8-08 would be cool. Who knows what the future will bring. The baby's heart beat was a little slow so they may have me do another ultra sound in a couple weeks. Keep you posted!

1 comment:

lizzie said...

how exciting! i had to have a vaginal ultra sound before...when i was first pregnant with michael--loads of fun!