Well, my high is now a big low. i went into the
Dr yesterday and found out that our baby doesn't have a heartbeat. I am spotting again. I am miscarrying. This is
incredibly sucky. Is that even a word? I am doing better today. Yesterday was pretty hard. I just feel dizzy today. I haven't been able to get a hold of my parents yet so they don't know. I am not sure if things will just happen naturally or if I will have to have a D&C. I'll know more by
Tues.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry Andra, I will be thinking of you.
oh andra, i am sooo sorry! i wish i could come and take you out to lunch or something!
i'm sorry andra. when you're feeling up to it, lets get together.
andra, i too am so sorry to hear your news. i hope you are feeling better. that really is "sucky."
Thank you everybody! I can tell that I have been in the prayers of many. It really means a lot to have your love and support.
I am ready to play when you are!
Post a Comment