Monday, January 7, 2008

yaahoo!

Well, I can't stand it anymore. I have to tell you...I am pregnant! I think about 9 weeks! I guess I was pregnant already when I rubbed bellies with Mickey. Thanks for the rub anyway! I found out on New Year's Day. Obviously, I feel fine since it took me so long to even figure out that I am pregnant. I go to the Dr tomorrow. I am sad though because I have to change doctors. :( My insurance will not cover a delivery @ the new IHC hospital. So I am seeing someone that I have no idea who they are. Everyone I called was no longer doing OB, only the GYN. Weird! So after the appointment I'll let you know what I think of the DR and how things are going. I am a little concerned that we might be having more than 1. We'll see. We have told on 4 people and they are not our kids or parents. I am dying to tell someone. I saw my family last night and didn't tell anyone. I wanted to just shout it out, but Matt and I agreed that we would wait until our first appointment. So I did a lot of biting my tongue. Oh, and I might have an ear infection. Just my luck. I definitely have a head cold and can't take anything! :( I am getting a lot of sympathy from Matt which is nice.

4 comments:

lemoniepants said...

yippee! what fantastic news, and thanks for blogging again!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! please keep us up to date on all the details! What a great way to start a new year!

lizzie said...

yeah!!! i am so excited for you! and i am so glad you are blogging again!

michele said...

woo hoo! congratulations! and i'm with the girls, thanks for returning to blogger land.