A few more things I forgot yesterday...
- Baylee is allergic to our new kitty. It is so sad! Her little eyes are all red and runny, her nose is running, she coughs and sneezes (not a good combo with the amount of boogers she is producing). She loves animals and is so in love with Razor (the cat). I am going to take her to the doctor tomorrow and see if there is anything they can do so we don't have to get rid of him.
- We got new couches in the basement. It took quite a lot to get them. 3 delivery attempts (one by us and 2 by RC Willey). We had to take out part of the wall at the bottom of the stairs because it wouldn't fit. But we finally got it down there and they are great. I guess they will be there forever. We got one couch and one love seat with recliners. They are brown leather and very comfy. No telling how long it will take to get the wall back to normal. The drywall is back up but nothing else.
- Tuesdays are my favorite day. I don't see clients on Tuesdays so I get to stay home and do whatever I want. It usually turns out to be a spend the day with the kids day. It feels so much freer to not have a time that I need to leave. Oh, and my kids go to a play day for about 2.5 hours so I get some time to myself. And my sister has been coming to hang out in the evenings while Kolten plays bike polo with Chuck. I guess I really like Fridays and the weekends too. Again no clients.
Anybody want to help me decorate, since we have walls that need to be repainted and I am not sure what color to do?
And I need someone to show me how to put photos on my blog.
2 comments:
if i was in town, i would help you decorate! not that i am that great but i think it is fun...
way to go andra! 2 days in a row! i can help with moral support (or physical labor) for decorating, but i am not good at the creative part of it. maybe we need emily to help choose colors. she's pretty good at it.
Post a Comment