Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wiskey Tango

WT...Wiskey Tango...White Trash...people who live in trailers, wear wife beater shirts, have mullets, listen to Metalica and country music, have a whole shelf in their fridge devoted to beer, etc...

We are going to the annual demolition derby in Coalville UT this weekend. It seems to be the culminating event of the summer. We have been going for about 6 years with Matt's sisters and their families. We all love it. It is one big white trash fest but it is really fun.
I like to think of myself as middle calss but my roots are white trash and sometimes they shine through.
Speaking of roots...My roots are almost white! What am I going to do! I have to dye my hair more and more often just to keep from having white part! When we went camping my mom thought I had sunsreen in my hair but it was just my roots showing through. Ugh!

3 comments:

michele said...

i love demolition derbies. my first was with emily to the tooele county one. i think she got free tickets for work or something. we usually go to the cache valley one in september. i'm white trash at heart too.

Who Do You Think You Are said...

Derby's Rock!

michele said...

hello? we haven't heard from you in a while...i know i'm not one to talk, but c'mon, what's new? we need to get together soon.